When you access the epiandco.com website, you are able to choose which cookies you wish to accept or reject. These cookies will not be installed without your consent.
DEFINITION OF COOKIES
Cookies are small amounts of information stored on your computer equipment each time you visit the Platform.
With these cookies, the website remembers, for example, your actions and preferences (e.g. login data, preferred language, etc.) so that you do not need to specify them again when you return to the website.
Tereos can only access cookies that it has set itself, and cannot access cookies set by other companies.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES AND FOR HOW LONG ARE THEY USED BY TEREOS?
|Cookie category||Description/Aim||Cookies||Retention period|
|Essential cookies||These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the epiandco.com website.||views_cookie_policy: Allows the user's choice regarding cookies to be remembered.||11 months|
|Functional cookies||These cookies are used by Tereos to provide access to certain features of the epiandco.com website.||pll_language: This cookie is used to remember the choice that the visitor makes regarding browsing preferences (e.g. the language of the last page consulted).||12 months|
|Performance cookies||These cookies are used to track visits and traffic sources in order to measure and improve the performance of the epiandco.com website.||_gat: This cookie associated with Google Universal Analytics is used to limit the query rate, thus limiting the collection of data from high traffic sites.||1 minute|
|Analysis cookies||These cookies enable Tereos to analyse how visitors use the epiandco.com website in order to improve its quality and navigation.||_ga: This Google Analytics tracking cookie enables long-term data analysis. This cookie is used to calculate visitor and session data and to track website usage for the site analytics report.|
This cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to identify visitors.
_gid: This Google Analytics tracking cookie enables real-time data analysis. This cookie is used to store information about how visitors use a website and helps create an analytical report about how the website is performing.
The data collected, including the number of visitors, the source from which they came and the pages visited in anonymous form.
THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO OBJECT TO COOKIES:
You can choose whether or not to accept cookies, with the exception of those strictly necessary for the delivery of our services, which will be systematically deposited. For cookies which require your prior consent, you can make these choices in the “cookie management banner”, which is displayed when you first connect to the website. You can change your cookie choices by clicking on the link “Set cookie management” at the bottom of the website page.
- For Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences
- For Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=fr
- For Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- For Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=fr_CA
- For Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
- For Apple smartphones, you can find information on this subject at the following address: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT205223
- For Android smartphones: Go to the telephone’s settings, then select “Google”, then “Ads” then activate the option “disable ad personalization”. We recommend that you reset your login at the same time.
Various specific tools to oppose the placement of cookies exist:
- Youronlicechoices.com: this site allows you to define your preferences in terms of advertising cookies;
- Internet browser extensions such as Ghostery and Privacy Badger.
This Policy was published on 15 April 2021. In the event that this policy is amended by Tereos, you will be informed of the changes on this page.